Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We cannot let our emotions control what we want for our children.

Hello beautiful mothers, for years I was hurt because I was unable to keep my family together. Not only was I upset with myself but then I started to over compensate with my child. I almost felt like I was the one to blame so I gave everything to him to make up for that hurt that I was feeling. Children need structure and discipline; don’t let emotions make you feel guilty for the decision you had to make.  Walking away sometimes is the best thing not only for you but also for your children.  A negative environment is not only unhealthy for your children, but also for yourself.  A stressful relationship can not only hurt our children in the long run, but could have them emotionally scared in the future. My motto has always been what ever is in the best interest of the children. Staying in an abusive relationship is far worse than leaving. Sometimes we have to cut our losses in order for us to gain our future.~ You are empowered!

No comments:

Post a Comment